Do you enjoy reading what I find to share here; communicating with me? I sure find communicating with you useful.
We only have 10 days to fight the FCC & the repeal of #NetNeutrality! Thanks to John Oliver there's a SUPER easy way to do this
Do you enjoy Netflix? If net neutrality goes away, our Internet bills go up and we give power to companies like Comcast and Spectrum to choose for you what sites you must visit.
Here's what you can do - takes less than a minute.
1. Go to gofccyourself.com
(the shortcut John Oliver made to the hard-to-find FCC comment page)
2. Click on the 17-108 link (Restoring Internet Freedom)
2. Click on "+ express"
3. Be sure to hit "ENTER" (or tab) after you put in your name & info so it registers. (I used my SPAM email)
4. In the comment section write, "I strongly support net neutrality backed by Title 2 oversight of ISPs."
5. Click "Continue to Review"
6. Review and then Click submit
- Make sure you hit submit at the end!
**share this** (COPY AND PASTE)